RURAL MERCHANDISE MANAGER / SALES
An excellent Career opportunity in a regional merchandise store, ideal for those with a passion for agriculture.
Murrabit Trading Ltd is a farmer owned co-operative trading since 1925. Murrabit is located on the picturesque Murray River midway between Barham and Swan Hill. Murrabit is a small but vibrant community that has an excellent Primary School, Football/Netball club, Lawn tennis club, Golf club, Lions Club, Men’s Shed and hosts the famous monthly “Murrabit Market”.
Servicing clients in both Victoria and New South Wales, you would be required to continue the high level of existing customer relations as well as develop and expand the client base.
MTL supplies a complete range of rural merchandise, including but not limited to, fencing, fertilizer and pasture seed, ag chemical and cropping requirements, dairy supplies, animal health, irrigation, bulk fuel, stock feeds and more.
The following qualifications and skills are desired but not essential:
- Forklift License and Agsafe accreditation
- Previous retail/rural merchandise sales experience.
- Knowledge of MYOB (POS) Retail Manager
The right applicant WILL possess:
- Current drivers licence
- Computer competency
- Strong sense of customer service and satisfaction
- The ability to function as part of a close-knit team
- Be Highly motivated with organizational and planning skills
- Strong affinity with rural industry
- Attention to detail and a professional approach
The successful applicant will receive a negotiable salary package including a motor vehicle and ongoing training.
To apply, email your covering letter and resume addressed to:
0408 500 875